– «ΘΑ ΣΑΣ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΟΥΜΕ ΜΕ ΤΟΝ ΕΡΝΤΟΓΚΑΝ ΑΝ ΜΑΣ «ΚΟΨΕΤΕ» ΜΕΡΙΔΙΟ ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΠΕΤΡΕΛΑΙΑ» (We’ll help you with Erdogan if you cut us in on your oil stake)
– «ΕΜΕΙΣ ΟΙ ΡΩΣΣΟΙ ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ ΕΤΟΙΜΟΙ ΝΑ ΒΟΗΘΗΣΟΥΜΕ ΝΑ ΞΑΝΑΧΤΙΣΕΤΕ ΤΙΣ ΣΧΕΣΕΙΣ ΣΑΣ ΜΕ ΤΟΝ ΕΡΝΤΟΓΚΑΝ ΣΤΗ ΒΑΣΗ ΜΙΑΣ ΡΩΣΣΙΚΗΣ, ΙΣΡΑΗΛΙΝΗΣ, ΤΟΥΡΚΙΚΗΣ, ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗΣ, ΚΥΠΡΙΑΚΗΣ, ΣΥΝΕΤΑΙΡΙΚΗΣ ΣΧΕΣΗΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΝΑΠΤΥΞΗ ΤΩΝ ΕΝΕΡΓΕΙΑΚΩΝ ΠΕΔΙΩΝ». (We Russians are ready to help you rebuild your relations with Erdogan, on the basis of a Russian-Israeli-Turkish-Greek-Cypriot partnership in developing those oil and gas fields.)
ΑΝ ΑΛΗΘΕΥΟΥΝ ΤΑ ΠΑΡΑΠΑΝΩ, ΑΠΟΤΕΛΟΥΝ ΟΝΕΙΔΟΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΗ ΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗ, ΣΥΝΟΛΙΚΑ (ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ). ΤΟ ΕΡΩΤΗΜΑ ΠΟΥ ΠΡΟΚΥΠΤΕΙ ΑΒΙΑΣΤΑ, ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΠΟ ΠΟΥ ΚΙ ΩΣ ΠΟΥ ΟΙ ΤΟΥΡΚΟΙ ΑΝΑΦΕΡΟΝΤΑΙ ΩΣ ΣΥΝΕΤΑΙΡΟΙ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΚΜΕΤΑΛΕΥΣΗ ΤΩΝ ΚΟΙΤΑΣΜΑΤΩΝ. ΑΝΑΦΕΡΟΝΤΑΙ ΔΙΟΤΙ, ΩΣ ΦΑΙΝΕΤΑΙ, ΘΕΩΡΕΙΤΑΙ ΠΛΕΟΝ ΚΟΙΝΟΣ ΤΟΠΟΣ ΟΤΙ Η ΕΛΛΑΔΙΚΗ Α.Ο.Ζ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΕΧΕΙ ΕΠΑΦΗ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΚΥΠΡΙΑΚΗ ΚΙ ΑΥΤΟ ΣΗΜΑΙΝΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΟΛΟΙ ΟΙ ΑΛΛΟΙ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΠΡΟΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΤΟ ΚΑΣΤΕΛΟΡΙΖΙΟ (ΝΗΣΟΣ ΜΕΓΙΣΤΗ) ΘΑ ΕΞΑΙΡΕΘΕΙ ΤΟΥ ΔΙΚΑΙΩΜΑΤΟΣ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΟΖ, ΟΠΟΤΕ ΟΙ ΤΟΥΡΚΟΙ ΠΑΡΕΜΒΑΛΟΝΤΑΙ ΚΙ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΑΥΤΟΙ ΣΥΝΟΡΑ ΜΕ ΤΗΝ ΑΙΓΥΠΤΟ. ΑΚΟΜΗ ΧΕΙΡΟΤΕΡΑ, ΟΙ ΑΠΕΙΛΕΣ ΤΗΣ ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑΣ ΦΑΙΝΕΤΑΙ ΟΤΙ ΠΙΑΝΟΥΝ ΤΟΠΟ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΕΜΠΛΕΚΟΜΕΝΟΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΔΙΑΤΕΘΕΙΜΕΝΟΙ ΝΑ ΤΗΝ …»ΧΩΣΟΥΝ» ΣΕ ΜΙΑ ΚΟΙΝΟΠΡΑΞΙΑ ΜΟΝΟ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΕΞΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΟΥΝ ΤΗΝ ΜΗ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΑ ΠΡΟΒΛΗΜΑΤΩΝ.
ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΕΡΙΤΤΟ ΝΑ ΑΝΑΦΕΡΟΥΜΕ ΟΤΙ ΟΥΣΙΑΣΤΙΚΑ Η ΥΛΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ ΤΕΤΟΙΩΝ ΣΧΕΔΙΩΝ ΣΥΝΙΣΤΑ ΕΘΝΙΚΟ ΕΓΚΛΗΜΑ ΚΑΙ ΑΠΑΡΑΔΕΚΤΗ ΥΠΟΧΩΡΗΤΙΚΟΤΗΤΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΛΛΑΔΟΣ. ΠΕΡΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΟΠΟΙΑΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΕΚΜΕΤΑΛΕΥΣΗ ΤΩΝ ΠΙΘΑΝΩΝ ΚΟΙΤΑΣΜΑΤΩΝ, Η ΠΑΡΑΧΩΡΗΣΗ ΤΕΡΑΣΤΙΩΝ ΘΑΛΑΣΣΙΩΝ ΕΚΤΑΣΕΩΝ ΣΤΙΣ ΤΟΥΡΚΙΚΕΣ ΔΙΕΚΔΙΚΗΣΕΙΣ ΣΥΝΙΣΤΑ ΞΕΚΑΘΑΡΗ ΠΡΟΔΟΣΙΑ ΚΙ ΟΛΑ ΑΥΤΑ ΧΩΡΙΣ ΝΑ ΕΧΟΥΜΕ ΧΑΣΕΙ ΟΥΤΕ ΜΑΧΗ, ΟΥΤΕ ΒΕΒΑΙΩΣ ΠΟΛΕΜΟ. ΜΟΝΟΝ ΟΙ ΗΤΤΗΜΕΝΟΙ ΣΥΝΥΠΟΓΡΑΦΟΥΝ ΤΟ …»ΚΟΛΟΒΩΜΑ» ΤΟΥΣ.
ΣΗΜΕΙΩΝΟΥΜΕ ΕΠΙΣΗΣ ΟΤΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΔΕΥΤΕΡΟ ΣΥΜΠΤΩΜΑ ΠΟΥ ΔΕΙΧΝΕΙ ΟΤΙ Η ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ ΔΕΝ ΠΑΕΙ ΚΑΛΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ ΣΥΜΦΕΡΟΝΤΑ. ΕΙΧΕ ΠΡΟΗΓΗΘΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΙΣΗΓΗΣΗ ΠΕΤΡΕΛΑΙΚΩΝ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΩΝ ΠΟΥ ΛΙΓΟ-ΠΟΛΥ ΛΕΕΙ ΤΑ ΙΔΙΑ.
ΔΕΙΤΕ: «ΚΑΘΟΛΟΥ ΒΟΛΙΚΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ ΣΥΜΦΕΡΟΝΤΑ ΕΙΣΗΓΗΣΗ. ΒΑΖΟΥΝ ΤΗΝ ΤΟΥΡΚΙΑ ΣΤΟ ΠΑΙΧΝΙΔΙ ΤΩΝ ΥΔΡΟΓΟΝΑΝΘΡΑΚΩΝ». http://katohika.gr/2012/06/04/business-as-usua/
Russian President Vladimir Putin took 48 hours off for a Middle East tour. He spent a day and a night – June 25-26 – in Israel before moving on to the Palestinian Authority and Jordan. His initiative caused wide puzzlement. What brought him to the region so soon after assuming the presidency? The impression he left behind, was that he would not be at all surprised by a US-European-Arab offensive against Syria, or a US-Israeli attack on Iran. But he sounded as though he was feeling his way past those major upsets for a useful role. Hence the odd proposal he made to Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu when they talked in Jerusalem. Netanyahu was quite bowled over when Putin offered him the use of Moscow as a channel of communication between Jerusalem and Tehran. Revealing this, DEBKA-Net-Weekly’s sources quote the fairly taciturn Russian president as using two phrases – “I will act as conduit” and “when need be.” Putting these two phrases together, the Israelis followed by the Americans deduced that Putin took into account that a U.S strike against Iran was approaching, opening up a new field of operation for Moscow.When one of the Israeli officials present at the Putin-Netanyahu conversation commented that Israelis and Iranians knew exactly what messages were conveyed back and forth by public means, the Russian president remarked drily: “When need be.”
This was interpreted in two ways:
1) He wanted Israel and, more importantly, Washington to know on which side Moscow stood; and
2) Israel as advised to think twice before turning down the offer of a Russian channel to Tehran, because in a war, it may find President Putin’s office in the Kremlin to be the only line available for transmitting and receiving secret messages to and from Tehran.
Our intelligence sources say that, since Prime Minister Netanyahu neither rejected nor accepted the Russian offer, and President Putin did not rescind it, it stays on the table and is ready to be activated “if need be.” In another provocative comment Putin said: “We know better than the Americans what is going on in Tehran and in Iran’s nuclear program.” He did not elaborate. He not only offered Israel a back channel to Tehran but also touted his services as a broker, more effective than Washington, he claimed, for restoring the old close relationship between Israel and Turkey.
1. “Anyone who thinks that what began in Tunis will end in Damascus is mistaken.” This remark was taken to mean that Moscow will not let the US seize control of the entire Middle East coastline from Libya to Syria by bringing the Muslim Brotherhood to power.
2. Whether or not Syrian President Bashar Assad will fall is no longer interesting because he is obviously heading for a fall. But the way “they” are going is wrong. “It will bring Al Qaeda to Damascus.” And that is why Russia is working hand in hand with Turkey for the sake of an orderly transition of power.
(When he talked to Netanyahu, Putin never mentioned “Americans” – only “they.”)
3. Putin referred to the Muslim Brotherhood’s rise to power in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt and its substantial role in the Syrian uprising as “an Islamist flood threatening us all.” Russia is directly affected, he said. It is the world power closest to the Middle East and has the longest border of any superpower with Muslim countries. We are witnessing in action an alliance between the U.S and the Muslim Brotherhood, said the Russian leader. We’ll help you with Erdogan if you cut us in on your oil stake
4. Regarding Iran’s perception of the Arab Revolt, Putin said that by supporting it, Tehran was simply paying lip service to disguise the fact that it feels threatened.
5. He also had a distinctive take on the Six-Power nuclear talks with Iran, in which Russia also took part as one of the six (also the US, France, Britain, China and Germany): He criticized the West as using the wrong approach and language in addressing the Iranians. They are justified in asking the West: Are we sitting together at the negotiating table or are you threatening us (with sanctions)? Because it is impossible to do both at once, Tehran is not willing to talk, he explained.
6. When the Russian president advocated an Israeli-Turkish rapprochement, he quickly fitted the issue into the context of Israel’s oil and gas strikes in the Mediterranean. We Russians are ready to help you rebuild your relations with Erdogan, said Putin to Netanyahu, on the basis of a Russian-Israeli-Turkish-Greek-Cypriot partnership in developing those oil and gas fields. Our only condition is that Gazprom (the Russian energy giant) finance the development of those fields and be awarded the concession for laying the pipelines carrying the gas and oil to Europe. “Don’t wait for the American, British or Dutch oil majors to come to you,” he said. “They are too heavily invested in Arab oil. We don’t have that problem.”
While some described the Russian leader as relaxed and friendly during his 24 hours in Israel, DEBKA-Net-Weekly’s sources in Jerusalem who heard him speak say the Russian president was terse, extremely decisive and often tough.
Οι διαχειριστές του katohika.gr διατηρούν το δικαίωμα τροποποίησης ή διαγραφής σχολίων που περιέχουν υβριστικούς – προσβλητικούς χαρακτηρισμούς. Απαγορεύεται η δημοσίευση συκοφαντικών ή υβριστικών σχολίων.Σε περίπτωση εντοπισμού τέτοιων μηνυμάτων θα ακολουθεί διαγραφή
Φιλε μου ο σημερινός εχθρός σου είναι η παραπληροφόρηση των μεγάλων καναλιών. Αν είδες κάτι που σε άγγιξε , κάτι που το θεωρείς σωστό, ΜΟΙΡΆΣΟΥ ΤΟ ΤΩΡΑ με ανθρώπους που πιστεύεις οτι θα το αξιολογήσουν και θα επωφεληθούν απο αυτό! Μην μένεις απαθής. Πρώτα θα νικήσουμε την ύπνωση και μετά ΟΛΟΙ ΜΑΖΙ τα υπόλοιπα.